Dear SC members,

as today's MC meeting had to be postponed again we (Sophie and me) like to suggest following changes for the MC:

1. approve all current deputies of the MC plus David Emmerich Jourdain (who volunteered as deputiy but has not yet been approved) as full MC members. (so the MC will have 6 members in total - curent deputies and David of courrse need to agree on this )

2. approve that the MC should decide on applications in consensus with a needed qurom of 2/3rd (means currently 4 members).

Reviewing membership applications is (imho) one of the key tasks for our community - so the current situation is quite unfortunate. Sophie and me agreed, that we should not take a decision if only two members are in a meeting.

Thanks and regards,

André