Hi :)
+1 to all this.

The agreed wording, that keeps getting repeated, allows  screen-shots to be
taken in MS Windows.  The wording also cleverly allows screen-shots on other
platforms.

The perceived issue with MS is that MS Office is possibly their main income
stream.  People might buy 2 or 3 versions of MSO to upgrade that while only
upgrading their OS once.  If MS see TDF as a threat to that income stream then
we can expect them to try to reduce that threat.  Hopefully they might do that
as fantastically well as they manage to build stable, secure products but we
can't rely on that.

Oracle fell 'easily' because it wasn't a fight they were particularly
interested
in but with MS its a crucial part of their business, especially if we get onto
the Cloud or when people realise the Cloud is "a pipe-dream" and deeply flawed.

Regards from
Tom :)