Hi,

Olivier Hallot wrote on 2011-12-01 20:50:
I also would like to say that I am OK to offer our resources, time and
knowledge to projects we are benefiting from (e.g.AskBot). But not to
host any project that call for the same resources if we don't use it, or
if TDF does not foster it.

of course.
So did you come to a decision and do we translate the file and own the project? It's a very small file, so not sure it's needed to create a dedicated Pootle project.

Kind regards
Sophie