Hi,

since we'd like to transfer the account this week, I'd like to ask all of you to cast your vote. IMHO some board members are still missing.

Thanks,
Florian

Florian Effenberger wrote on 2012-03-10 19:34:
Hello,

I'd like to call the board for a vote on the creation of a PayPal
account for the new entity. I would like to create the appropriate
account at PayPal (charity, and if that is not available, business
account).

Creating a new account is less troublesome than changing the owner of an
existing one.

Please approve my request if you agree.

Thanks,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108