Hi,

Simon Phipps wrote on 2012-03-25 14:21:
I suspect this is in the context of receiving payments, but there's also the
issue of how to make payments internationally. I use and recommend XE
Trade,http://www.xe.com/fx/  - it is inexpensive, convenient and provides a
good degree of control. I noticed that SPI uses it for international payments
too.

we received a detailed list of requirements for international activities and payments from the tax authorities that we need to work through. Then we can check whether services like XE Trade are compliant with that or not - I have no experience on this.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108