Hello,

this is just a short reminder, that this Wednesday, April 4th, the next public BoD call takes place.

Dial-in details and the agenda are available at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

Be advised that we have a new *time* for the call. Given the change to daylight savings in many countries, we now meet at

        1500 UTC
        (it used to be 1600 UTC before)

For Germany, France and other European countries, the local time therefore stays the same, 1700 (CEST/UTC+2), for other countries, there might be a shift.

Looking forward to hearing you,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108