On 1 May 2012, at 20:28, Marc Paré wrote:

> FYI, the marketing team had started work on this -- "conference kits".[1] I
> have not updated these pages in a while due to health problems but am getting
> slowly getting back to work on these. Although out of date (Italo has left a
> note on this page), the outline is still valid but the materials links need
> to be updated.

That's great work you're describing, thanks Marc.

I look on this as a "stop-gap" while all those more formal official
arrangements are sorted out - I'm very happy for all the work done on it to
merge into this official stuff once it's back to full operational power! But
I'd not want us to miss out on being able to help local events like the one
Danishka told us about but we weren't able to help with, hence my offer here to
organise something ad-hoc using what we have now and Jean's willingness to find
funding.  If you have designs ready to adapt then it should be relatively easy
for a suitably skilled collaborator to work on them.

So, still looking for collaborators to get this up and running quickly!

Best wishes,

S.