I've asked around and it seems I am the only member of the Membership Committee
or Board likely to be going to OSCON and/or the Community Leadership Summit in
Portland, OR, USA in July. I'm attending at my own expense (well, I am actually
getting various organisations to chip in to cover the costs!)

I'd be happy to act as a proxy for TDF at any meetings or events; would the
Board be willing to cover a couple of nights of hotel expenses in return
please?  Maximum cost will be $500 US and I'll aim to come in well under that.

S.