Just wanted to correct myself, I didn't mean to say "blamed", what I meant
to say is "we should encourage groups to be equally proactive. Instead of
thinking that QA will be seen as favorites or some other such thing, we
should make it clear that we support our community always and we always
support those who develop clear and well thought out strategies"

That's all, thanks again all.

Best Regards,
Joel

--