Hi Joel,

Joel Madero wrote (29-03-13 17:59)

At that cost maybe we can give a sticker to everyone who participates?
Let's say it's 50 people (very very optimistic), it might be less than
$25 to get them a sticker.

And once we ship, we send some more. Always good for everyone to have one at hand to share ;-)

Nice, we'll just do 1 mug most likely, at most would be 2. We will find
local store to print the mug(s) and ship them. Robinson and I are
working on this.

I was lucky to be able to order a small amount for an interesting price..

What about for t-shirts? Same design as mug?

Can be if one wishes.
You may also take the plain LibreOffice logo of course or make something else.

Hoodies I think we have some left over (hope?)

Not that much, and as far as I know mostly small sizes.

if not, should we purchase a larger batch and
have someone store them until our next event in Europe?

Or the other way round.
Just depends on whats most practical for ordering / payment / storage and sharing.

Lastly, a laptop bag,

Yes, that is interesting.

I'm going to ping Marketing about making some kind of design to add
to it - if no one volunteers probably same as mug/tshirt design.

The more designs the merrier, IMO :-)

Cheers,
Cor

--