Dear board,

next week, I'd like to attend LinuxTag in Berlin, and therefore would like to file a request for vacation for four days: from Tuesday, May 21st to Friday, May 24th.

There are two more events in the future I'd like to attend where I also plan to file a request for vacation, as soon as I know the exact travel dates.

One is the LibreOffice Conference, where I estimatedly plan to be from Monday, September 23rd to Friday, September 27th.

The other event is CONSEGI in Brazil, where I estimatedly plan to be from Monday, August 12th, to Friday, August 16th. Note that August 15th is a public holiday.

For the latter two events, I will file my concrete request in time when I have the exact travel dates, but for LinuxTag, if there are no objections, I'd like to ask Thorsten to file that accordingly with the payroll provider.

Thank you very much,
Florian