On 10/17/2013 08:20 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Michael Meeks wrote:
        And a quick note of commendation here; Florian has done more than
anyone to make TDF a reality, and ensure that the many balls don't get
dropped here. We owe him a public debt of thanks.

Indeed we do, for the past & the future - thanks so much, Florian, for
your dedication, passion, and your outstanding paid, and (much more
so) pro bono work for TDF!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten
Likely to result in a flood of emails but I'll add my two cents. Florian, incredible work, incredible colleague. You're always cool headed, encouraging, and hard working.

Thanks for all the work.

All the best,
Joel