Dear Charles, Dear Members,

Thank you for your support and for advancing my name.

I'm glad to tell you that I'm taking this challenge and I will run for the Board of Directors of The Document Foundation.

Thank you all that I met thru the mailing list and personaly in Milan.

Best

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
LibreOffice é a súite office livre que mais cresce no mundo. Baixe já:
http://pt-br.libreoffice.org