Andreas: it'd be worth checking if Paolo is a member of this list first.

Sam.

On Sat, 7 Dec, 2019 at 10:15, Andreas Mantke <ma...@gmx.de> wrote:
Hi,

Am 27.11.19 um 18:42 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
 Hello Paolo,

 Am 26.11.19 um 15:53 schrieb Paolo Vecchi:
 Self-nomination for next Board (...)

 Full Name: Paolo Vecchi
E-mail: pa...@omnis-systems.com <mailto:pa...@omnis-systems.com> and pa...@omniscloud.eu <mailto:pa...@omniscloud.eu>
 Affiliation:  Omnis Systems Ltd and Omnis Cloud Sarl

 I want only to ask a short question. I looked on the Omnis Systems
website and wonder, if you are providing NextCloud and Koprano with text
 editing as a service, aren't you?

because there is no answer to my question, I assume the answer would
disclose an affiliation to one company with a lot of candidates
(including partners) in this voting.

Kind regards,
Andreas

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: board-discuss+unsubscr...@documentfoundation.org <mailto:board-discuss+unsubscr...@documentfoundation.org> Problems? <https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/> Posting guidelines + more: <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette> List archive: <https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/>
Privacy Policy: <https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy>