Dear Gabriele, dear members,

Gabriele Ponzo wrote on 09/01/2020 10:50:

> Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
> having been elected as member of the Board.

Thanks. Having been given confidence given by the membership is an honor
and a responsibility!

> Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the Board
> by answering to this message with a "Reply all".

I, Cor Nouws, elected Director of the Board of "The Document
Foundation", hereby accept this position within the Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts "The Document Foundation". My term will start
February 18, 2020.

Signed: Cor Nouws

Ich, Cor Nouws, gewähltes Mitglied des Vorstands der "The Document
Foundation", nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts
"The Document Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2020.

Unterzeichnet: Cor Nouws

> I wish you a Happy New Year!

Let's try to make this a great 2020 for all indeed!

Cor

Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws