Dear community,

find below a quick update to today's call agenda:

* Wrt. item #4 (vote proposal), this item will be turned into a discussion item. The rationale for this is that more input from the community is sought, before the item can be turned into a vote. We will in parallel get input from the infra team on this topic.

* Additionally, a conflict of interest accusation was made. The board will discuss this internally first. As that item arrived too late to be considered for today's formal agenda, the discussion might take place before or during the next meeting. Further information will be published in accordance with our statutes.

* Wrt. updates about the status of a business entity, the board currently finalizes a statement that will be sent out to the community within the next days.

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: flo...@documentfoundation.org