Hi Florian,

Am 23.06.20 um 11:16 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> Andreas Mantke wrote:
>
>> But if you target on e.g. the educational sector you need to identify
>> the different stake holder (and the way to get in contact with them and
>> convince them to get involved).
>
> I'm quite familiar with the educational sector. :-) My mum is a
> retired teacher and I'm in very close contact with my former school.
> Me and others also jointly work with Munich Café Netzwerk where we've
> established a set of events for over a decade. So I'm quite aware of
> the stakeholders in that field.

reads good.

But what's the outcome of the close contact for the LibreOffice project
so far.

And what about schools in real big cities or areas with around more than
seven million people?

>> And if I remember correctly the foundation association and its
>> co-working organizations published some documents (and strategies) to
>> involve new volunteers. You should use such resources and also various
>> opportunities (there) to get in contact with people from different
>> sectors.
>
> We talk to them indeed. I remember that at the foundation's day 2018
> we presented our approach to volunteer work, they were quite
> interested in it.

And what projects and actions had already come out of this? Are there
already joint actions, joint projects etc. which drive LibreOffice and
the voluntary sector forward?

Such actions and projects needs someone who leads and drive them forward
(not only in spare time).

Regards,
Andreas