Hi, I was at the meeting too.

Given the importance of adopting a medium-term plan such as the one under discussion, in my role as a Board Member I recognize that it is extremely important to hear different voices. In fact, I would have liked yesterday's meeting to have been attended by more than 11 people. In this regard, I believe that greater emphasis could have been placed on the dissemination of such activity.

However, in relation to the latter, language should not be a barrier for anyone. We are not all native English speakers in fact and it is important to stress that TDF has usual channels of communication to keep up with the news or participate.