Thanks to the heroes who silently battled bureaucracy to settle this
effectively!

Having experienced similar contradictory VAT rules and advice in Germany, and
not withstanding TDF's excellent local counsel, I would consider this as one
good reason to incorporate any future legal TDF entities in countries with more
straightfoward tax laws.

Sam.