El 2020-12-07 12:23, Lothar K. Becker escribió:

Find the SLIDES for this vote at

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/Z6Y2YeDKHoRW3s8

which are a subset of the initially shared PDF, that was made available via Nextcloud. Removed from the aforementioned initially shared PDF are the following slides, that are irrelevant for the vote: slides 2, 10-14, 20-26, 36, 50-53, 62-64, 84

In the here shared PDF with the subset, slides 30, 36, 55 and 60 are updated to reflect the version number change from 7.0 to 7.1 (in red color).

Vote text:

- APPROVAL of the 7.1 MARKETING PLAN, especially the ACTION ITEMS from the aforementioned shared slides slide 27 onwards.

- The board ASKS THE TEAM, especially the marketing group with Italo and Mike, to WORK on the aforementioned ACTION ITEMS, as they are set forth in the PDF.

- The board ASKS THE TEAM, especially the marketing group with Italo and Mike, to MONITOR results and RECEPTION of this marketing plan and its action items, and COLLECT AND BRING FORWARD PROPOSALS FOR CHANGES, REMOVALS AND ADDITIONS when necessary, especially in time for the NEXT MAJOR RELEASES and/or snapshots, or the LATEST IN SIX MONTHS' TIME

Notes on the vote:

- The vote on the TAG ("Label") will be sent in a separate e-mail after this. It is marked as "TBD" (to be determined) in the slide deck.

I now ask ALL the board members to VOTE with APPROVAL (+1), DISAPPROVAL (-1) or ABSTAIN (0).

The vote will CLOSE

Thursday, December 10, 1800 Berlin time

Thanks to everyone for your work on the marketing plan and your commitment to making it a success.

--
Lothar K. Becker, Member of the Board of Directors

mail: lot...@documentfoundation.org
phone: +49 7202 9499 001 (c/o .riess applications gmbh)

My vote is APPROVAL (+1) to the Marketing Plan

I think it is necessary to thank everyone for their work on this, although I insist that we need this type of consultation to receive more participation from the members of the foundation. I encourage everyone, once again, to express their opinion when the opportunity arises. However, this is a significant step forward in finding balances and compromises to work with the ecosystem for a bright future. Both commercial and volunteer contributors do valuable work.

--
DAR