Hi!

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 4:53 PM Daniel Armando Rodriguez <
drodrig...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Guilhem has a solid point here, if anyone leaves our project why should
> us go behind them?

The people involved have not left our community or the LibreOffice project
(yet). They continue to be our colleagues, friends and indeed contributors
of all kinds, including upstreaming LO improvements that arise from COOL.
Please be kind.

There's a dispute in progress that eventually could be resolved if only the
words being used about it were conciliatory. Provocations don't generally
resolve disputes.  While it makes sense to "freeze" (interpreting that
sensibly for each part of the matter) it does not make sense to behave as
if we are removing every trace and building a competing project (yet).

Cheers,

Simon
--
*Simon Phipps*
*Office:* +1 (415) 683-7660 *or* +44 (238) 098 7027