Hi Emiliano,

On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 at 14:26:53 +0100, Emiliano Vavassori wrote:
> * revert decision 1b and (if feasible) point TDF repo on GitHub on
> git/gerrit on TDF infra.

Other BoD members are already voting on this but I have trouble understanding
what that means.  From https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/gVuesWC6ZI0MUequqiqJ3nrc

| 1b. to switch the https://github.com/libreoffice/online mirror to
| instead mirror the Collabora repo, for the time being, and make sure we
| catch pull requests there, e.g. via the mentoring alias on TDF side

Before that https://github.com/libreoffice/online was a read-only mirror
for https://git.libreoffice.org/online , so by “revert decision 1b” I
guess you mean to make it so again?  Should both this and
https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/IbatXLjaK38BCbLBNiiw7Ned be approved, this
would mean that the tip of the master branch on both
https://git.libreoffice.org/online and https://github.com/libreoffice/online
would point to 4ca4fd34169dd386c2fa57bd28650c00b23d6864^.  (As was the
case between the Oct 1 and the implementation of the aforementioned BoD
decision.)

But what do you mean by the second part of your proposal: “(if feasible)
point TDF repo on GitHub on git/gerrit on TDF infra”?  I can't think of
an interpretation that's not already covered by “revert decision 1b”.

Cheers
--
Guilhem.