I'll be more direct than Andreas in this matter. Given the FSF Board has
demonstrated[1] that it is aware that reappointing RMS would be regarded as
bad judgement by everyone at LibrePlanet, and given other organisations[2]
are choosing to disconnect FSF from their governance, TDF's Board should
also consider removal of FSF from their advisory board, at least
temporarily until it has achieved representative governance.

S.

[1] https://twitter.com/fsf/status/1374399897558917128?s=20
[2] https://www.outreachy.org/blog/2021-03-23/fsf-participation-barred/