On 08/10/2021 10:37, Emiliano Vavassori wrote:
Il 06/10/21 14:46, Simon Phipps ha scritto:
I will note none of the text has been supplied to or discussed by the legal committee (where I am a volunteer).

I really appreciate your activity in the project and the Foundation. I will welcome very thankfully your involvement (and by extension, of any other volunteer) for the future versions of a CoI Policy.

Just to re-iterate this: I personally find Simon's work on the legal committee invaluable. Simon regularly provides the benefit of his very considerable experience to the great benefit of TDF, in a most timely and helpful way in that context.

I believe it would be extremely useful to include him into the timely review of this policy given his experience across many FLOSS projects.

        Thanks Simon,

                Michael.

--
michael.me...@collabora.com <><, GM Collabora Productivity