Hi,

the Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat
holders (not including deputies). In order to be quorate, the vote
needs to have 1/2 or more of the Board of Directors members, which
gives 4.

A total of 5 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.

The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

> calling for a VOTE on the just-published draft update to the CoI
> policy [1], to modify our Rules of Procedure [2] - such that we
> reference version 1.3.1 of the CoI policy:
>
> ---
>
> Preamble
>
> In addition to § 7, (5) of the statutes, the Board of Directors hereby
> agrees on the following rules of procedure. Notwithstanding any
> regulations in the statutes, this document defines board processes,
> decision making, as well as sharing and delegation of board tasks.
>
> Binding part of these Rules of Procedure is the Board’s Conflict of Interest
> Policy:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/2/21/Mike_BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_3_1.pdf
>
> Should elements of the Rules of Procedure be in collision with the
> Conflict of Interest Policy, the rules of the Conflict of Interest
> Policy always shall prevail.
>
> ---

Result of vote: 5 approvals, 0 abstains, 0 disapprovals.
Both deputies supports the motion.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

Best,

-- Thorsten