Hi Simon,

On 14/01/2022 18:14, Simon Phipps wrote:
This has led to progress grinding to a halt through mistrust....
If TDF is to satisfy its mission this has to stop. The new Board has a huge opportunity and responsibility to put all this behind them and lead positively. It must shun divisiveness

Thanks for your apt and helpful analysis & reflection on the way ahead. As a counter-point to some other perspectives: I am really grateful that you take the time to intervene positively in our community, to provide the benefit of your wide experience, as well as this sort of incisive and clear perspective that helps to cut through the clouds of confusion.

I too hope the new board will be able to start afresh with new vigor on the task of making LibreOffice a welcoming and pleasant place to contribute for all.

        Thanks,

                Michael.

--
michael.me...@collabora.com <><, GM Collabora Productivity