Hi all,

It is of course good and necessary that we take action here.
What Putin is doing is clearly wrong. Of course one could have discussions on the international political situation that plays a certain role, but that doesn't change my opinion on this act of violence. Also for me it is encouraging that many people in Russia speak up against this war. Doing that is known to be risky and thus brave and I - at a safe distance - would not dare to expect from anyone to follow the example. Then the fact the people work in military/defense industry, doesn't necessarily make them in favor of what is happening now. I know people that work there because they consider it wise to prepare to defense in case one is being attacked. Further more, we know from recent wars (Yugoslavia, Syria, etc. ) that very good friends became enemies after the powers in that country (the word 'leader' is misplaced there IMO) started a war. Therefore, whatever the TDF statement will be, I find in valuable to (try to) interact with the people involved that are with us in the AB. Furthermore for me the discussion deserves that awareness of the limitations of 'moral right choices'. There are many topics which have important moral aspects (I love them) that can lead to very lengthy and interesting discussions with 'only' arbitrary decisions in the end. And still the talking and listening is valuable, because it helps us to learn; maybe even to learn peace.

Thanks for all input - much appreciated!
& greetings,

Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors