Hi Kendy, all,

Am 06.04.22 um 17:38 schrieb Jan Holesovsky:
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke píše v St 06. 04. 2022 v 17:05 +0200:

b) It doesn't help, if a deputy board member tries to jump in for a
board member, because it represents the board member (with all
consequences including CoI). If the member is not able to vote (e.g.
because of CoI), there is no representation possible.
I don't agree with your line of thinking.

Suppose you were in the Board with me as a deputy, I was missing in a
meeting, and you were to represent me.

Are you suddenly becoming a Collabora employee or contractor or
affiliate in any other way?  Or what is the base for the CoI in such a
case?

in such case the representing deputy steps in for the member and thus he
replaces the member. If the member has a CoI, this couldn't be solved by
a representation.

And to add: the deputy member votes for the represented member (as if
the member do it himself).

And although you are not agree with me, this makes no difference,
because I only describe the rules that apply for foundations /
associations in the case of TDF.

Regards,
Andreas

--