Hi all,

after receiving quite a few comments and suggestions it seems like is time to publish what, hopefully, is the final version of the proposal to add 2 in-house developers to TDF's team:

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/sfJeNq7H9GS8YPe

The most significant changes have been made in the Focus Areas where the recommendations from Michael Weghorn and lmari Lauhakangas (thanks to both!) have been merged in the text, relevant links have been put in the footer to make the proposal more readable and additional explanations have been provided.
Other minor changes have been applied to the text throughout the document.

I have received no additional constructive feedback from the board since the last published version so I assume that the proposal will be promptly approved as a new strategic project and the team will be kindly asked to prepare the job descriptions shortly after.

Thank you all for your contributions!

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors