On 15/07/2022 12:11, Stephan Ficht wrote:
### Public Part

1. Answering questions from the community (tdf-board, 5 mins)
     Rationale: Provide an opportunity for the community to ask
     questions to the board and about TDF

Let me add my questions as I asked them (and as I pasted them to the chat channel of the board meeting at the time) and an answer as I heard it:

1. How much cash does TDF have in the bank ? (Michael)

        ~Eur 2,700,000 -> some of it dedicated to tasks (Thorsten?)
        free reserve in excess of Eur 500,000

2. When will TDF meet its obligation to pay badly overdue bills
   for contractors & what is the impact on TDF's ability to
   deliver on tasks ? and/or blocking of tendered tasks such
   that others don't do them either ?

* TDF cash? (Michael)
    * what about paying tenders? Timeline?
    * don't know details (Laszlo)
    * what is blocked? (Michael)
    * issues to be solved (Paolo)
    * at least any timeline? (Thorsten)
    * will have answer soon, but not this/next/following week (Paolo)
    * new tenders seemed to be blocked (Thorsten)
    * doing our best to unblock situation (Paolo)

        Regards,

                Michael.

--
michael.me...@collabora.com <><, GM Collabora Productivity