Hi Cor,

On 17/10/2022 11:09, Cor Nouws wrote:
Hi,

Paolo Vecchi wrote on 17/10/2022 10:13:

I'm the one being accused of something so I believe it's my right to have that session in public.

We're still talking about an investigation.
We are talking about a public investigation as accusations, defence and previous session were public.

Of course there is and will be all room for you to give your input.

I've already provided my input and up to now there has been no feedback from the board.

That's why I created that public item so that Thorsten can provide some updates.

And IIRC you defended yourself at the previous meeting. IMO not at all as quick and clear as you promised, but..

I did and as promised it was a quick introduction to my defence that responds in a clear way to all the accusations.

You wrote your explanation on the investigation. There will be a reply and then it's good to talk again.

I'm still waiting for the reply and that's why I created an agenda item for Thorsten to provide us with some updates in public.

This is an important matter as all directors should explicitly declare their personal interests and CoIs which should anyway be made public as from art. 8 of our statutes.

AFAIK there have been no CoI declarations during the 2 terms I've been in the board so maybe we should look at the situation to make sure there are no doubts at all that directors and deputies acted in a proper way.

For some reasons the process started with me but it would be great if all directors were showing their willingness to be under same public scrutiny.

Who wants to be next? You Cor?

Greetings,
Cor

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors