On 02.01.2023 12:08, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Hi Marina, all,

marina latini wrote:
The WollMux repos are now under the LibreOffice GitHub organisation
that, to my understanding, should be just a read only mirror from
our git instance hosting the LibreOffice source code.

That place was picked on purpose, since (in contrast to e.g. the ODF
toolkit), WollMux is exclusively meant for LibreOffice. You'll also
find other repos there, with equally strong ties to the main code base
(impress_remote, loeclipse, noa-libre, the barcode extension, and the
DLP libraries).

...indeed, the LibreOffice organisation is a mix of read-only and push allowed repos.

I got fooled by the main description:
"Read Only Mirror fo Libreoffice-related git repos (see url for code submission)"
and I didn't noticed that only some repos are read-only.

I'm wondering if the TDF organisation could be a better place for
WollMux instead of the LibreOffice one.

It's of course not a problem to move the repos further, but - at least
to me it appears currently more consistent with the existing layout.

No no, it makes sense to keep WollMux under the LibreOffice org, I agree. If you are fine with the current status, can we start to work on WollMux?

But, apart from WollMux... I think we could take this opportunity also for a clean-up of repos in https://github.com/tdf. ;) You mentioned the DLP libraries, but libcmis is hosted under the TDF organisation, and, if I'm not mistaken, the libraries from the DLP aren't LibreOffice only but can be reused also elsewhere. Under the TDF organisation there are also other repos that should probably be archived (but we are going semi off-topic now). ;) We could also mention that we have the other LibreOffice organisation and cross link from tdf to LibreOffice too. But...for this clean-up, where we can continue this discussion? this list doesn't look like the right place to me. :)

Cheers,
Marina

--
Marina Latini