Thanks Sandro.  I've reached out to the following board members who
have changed jobs and AFAIK are no longer active in anyway with oVirt
to see if they would considering withdrawing themselves from the
board:

Alex Graf, Ryan Harper, Michael Enescu, and Ayal Baron.

Red Hat will move our strategic roles (that's at least Carl Trieloff
and I) to people who are more directly involved with oVirt today (I'll
send out another note with those details in a couple days).  And when
we have that new board makeup, the board may want to consider voting
for some new members who are actively involved in the project and
ratifying the board language to change the "for life" notion of board
membership.  I will also reach out to others who I know aren't
involved in the project anymore despite not having changed
jobs/employers to see if those folks would consider withdrawing
themselves.

thanks,
-chris