My first novice rig was a General Electronics TN-75 transmitter and a
HQ-129X receiver.

The TN-75 had a 6CL6 crystal oscillator and a 807 final, with a 5U4 rectifier.
It only had two bands, 80 and 40 meters, but I only had a 40 meter plug in coil.

   It would be nice to have one again even though I had very few contacts on it
before the transformer smoked.

   Anyone out there have one that they are willing to part with?

Later I got an early model HT-4  but used it for parts to build a linear
amplifier. I wish I still had that one but they are hard to come by and would
be very costly.

73

Bill wa4lav