FS Hickok 600A tube tester for parts. I am selling the remainder of my 600A
after selling many parts. Still have these parts included for a total price
of $20 for all plus shipping: Front panel is nice, the tube data scroll is
white and in great shape. It comes in the mounting bracket with knob, so you
just bolt it in, there are 5 good wafer control switches: Filament, Plate,
Screen, Cathode, and Suppressor controls, plus the Line Adjust variable
control, and several switches still there: On/Off, Short Test, Meter
Normal/Reverse, plus All tube sockets and Knobs. And Fuse, Bias Fuse, Power
Lamp holders.  Pictures available.

All parts are still  mounted on the front panel. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX