On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 02:46:31PM +0100, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> I changed the debian patch based on your suggestions and committed
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-boinc/boinc.git;a=commitdiff;h=2b58a04fa4290ef57ea8b06cfc3c353182ad1f26

The fscanf(f, ".") returns 0 on success (since it matches nothing), so
that is still wrong, I guess? Complicated!

The '1 == fr' doesn't make much sense to me .. I guess it would be best
as '4096 != fr' (if I understand the items correctly)?

> is everything ok now?
> (write should return -1 in case of failure AFAICS)

I guess if you want to be *perfect* then you could check whether write
wrote exactly the right amount (so, 1, in the bit at the end of the
patch)? But it's already over-the-top to check all this maybe. :)

- Alyssa