Okay, cool.

Let us make it official.

----- Rom

-----Original Message-----
From: boinc_dev [mailto:boinc_dev-boun...@ssl.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of
Christian Beer
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 5:56 AM
To: boinc_dev@ssl.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [boinc_dev] Official GitHub mirror?

I fiddled a bit with travis-ci and got it up and running for my github fork.

See: https://github.com/ChristianBeer/boinc-v2/tree/travis-ci-test there is
also a nice picture at the bottom of the page build information:
https://travis-ci.org/ChristianBeer/boinc-v2

The current config just builds the components (libraries, server,
client+manager) and fails if the compiler reports an error. It just
monitors the travis-ci-test branch.

I would be willing to maintain the travis configuration. A possible roadmap for
this could be:
- split up client and manager
- add a simple syntax test for php code
- add some more elaborate tests (it should even be possible to create a project
inside the VM)
- add a windows build test (this seems not to be trivial and a build node
should be provided for this)

travis-ci is free for open source projects and uses ubuntu based VMs as build
nodes by default (community supported).

MfG / Regards
Christian Beer