I was wondering why there was no mail from Travis to the boinc_cvs
mailinglist? We could set the notification settings so that an email is
triggered every time a build fails and once when the build is repaired.
With the current setting we should see an email with every travis build
but they seem to get blocked by the list.

on_success: change
on_failure: always

Regards
Christian