Further things that broke, in normal PC used Firefox:
- jump to last unread post is no longer working.
- the amount of unread PMs is no longer bold face.
- the BOINC forums don't use the Project menu, teams or certificates.
- server status page is not needed either (and has the error
set_cached_data(): can't open ../cache/f2/server_status.php_job_status)
- spaces are very spaced out, it's as if there's two white lines between
paragraphs. There's also a lot of white line between sentences. I find in
the wiki that line-height: 0.9 rem to 1.1 rem works best. Perhaps try a
little. Now it's line-height: 1.42857143
- font-family: "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; ... can we get
other fonts please? (like verdana or arial)

and probably much much more.

-- Jord van der Elst.