I don't think that code boxes have ever wrapped, and I would plead against them
doing so. But they certainly did have their own horizontal scroll bar, so that
they didn't affect the plain text wrapping elsewhere in the thread.
A few years ago, we had the same problem of over-size images rendering other
text posts in the same thread unreadable for lack of wrapping: it would be wise
to check that case too, plus the use of [pre] tags to preserve tabular
formatting.

    On Tuesday, 15 November 2016, 14:05, Jord van der Elst <els...@gmail.com>