Funnily enough, I was asking Neil Munday about that for the BOINC FAQs Wiki
and he pointed out these options:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_text.asp and
http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_font.asp

I see that using underline isn't the choice for the wiki, so I'll go test
with boldness and/or slightly bigger font for links.

-- Jord van der Elst.