Hello David,

I can go through the list of commits and create a list of issues which were
fixed.
Also I have 2 questions to you:
1 - Will the branch client_release/7/7.7 be created? Without this it is
quit hard to understand what was included into new release.
2 - If you build new release (as well as 7.6.33) from master branch then I
need to ask you to merge https://github.com/BOINC/boinc/pull/1514 and
manually resolve the conflicts because this PR put back the fixes which
were accidentally deleted by this commit:
https://github.com/BOINC/boinc/commit/6beafff6936a59b44fa923dc4d12a1564310f8eb
Without this the changes I made for https://github.com/BOINC/boinc/issues/79
are not complete and the feature doesn't works.

Also I do not see the reason why we need to drop Windows XP support. I
understand that this OS is not supported by Microsoft but the BOINC is
stable on it (I can make additional checks on Windows XP SP2, possibly on
SP3 too).

Thanks

Best regards,
Vitalii Koshura