Hi Richard,

Thanks for the clarification. I see that the branch is in fact client_release/7/7.8 so it is now clear to me that 7.8.3 refers to the tag.

Thanks,

Laurence

On 06/10/17 12:20, Richard Haselgrove wrote:
Commit a3b75f4 is the only difference between the two possible source tarballs. That commit updates the Windows Installshield files, and is correctly atomic: there are no changes to the delivered BOINC code, only to the delivery mechanism. Outside the Windows Installer environment, there should be no differences in the code. I hope that helps you to start testing while it's still night-time in David's timezone.