On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 2:20 PM, The Editor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you look in the PmWiki cookbook, there's a recipe for setting up a
> webserver on a jump drive. The same process would work for BoltWire
> exactly. We probably need to incorporate a tutorial for this. If you
> care to do the research and get something work, please share your
> findings. I'd like to add the info to BoltWire.
>
> Cheers,
> Dan

That said, I'll look into setting up an option to allow file:///... in
links without triggering the interwiki function. Probably just a
question of slightly refining the condition of one line...

I'll check into it.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to