strftime...
...%U = Number of Week (starting with Sunday as first day of the week)
...%W = Number of Week (starting with Monday as first day of the week)
...%w = Day of the week as decimal (Sunday is zero)

You will find more if you look for php + strtotime or strftime.

Greetings, Martin

On 3 Sep., 16:37, Linly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I do a hand work to test how many letter variables does the [(time)]
> command support. I test all of the higher and lower case letters, and
> here is the result:
>
> Syntax                          Meaning         Output Sample
> ===============================================
> [(time {now} "%A")]   Weekday                 Wednesday
> [(time {now} "%a")]   WeekdayShort            Wed
> [(time {now} "%B")]   MonthEn                 September
> [(time {now} "%b")]   MonthShort              Sep
> [(time {now} "%c")]   CompleteTime            09/03/08 14:18:09
> [(time {now} "%d")]   Date                    03
> [(time {now} "%H")]   Hour                    14
> [(time {now} "%I")]   ???                     02
> [(time {now} "%M")]   Minute                  18
> [(time {now} "%m")]   Month                   09
> [(time {now} "%S")]   Second                  09
> [(time {now} "%U")]   ???                     35
> [(time {now} "%W")]   ???                     35
> [(time {now} "%w")]   DateShort               3
> [(time {now} "%X")]   WhatTimeIsIt            14:18:09
> [(time {now} "%x")]   WhatDayIsIt             09/03/08
> [(time {now} "%Y")]   Year                            2008
> [(time {now} "%y")]   YearShort                       08
> [(time {now} "%Z")]   ???                             x _ зǮɶ
> [(time {now} "%Y %y %m%d %H:%M:%S")]  Mix     2008 08 0903 14:18:09
> ==================================================
>
> There are four letters (I, U, W, Z) I can't recognize what are the
> meaning they output. Other letters not in this list output nothing so
> I didn't list them.
>
> Do you know anything to improve this list?
>
> Cheers,
> linly
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to