> > 2. How can I let a user to upload only to certain directories? > > If you use a custom upload form, you can preset the directory. But as > far as users creating their only upload function, I'm not sure there's > an easy way to control that. I'll think about it and see if we can't > do something...
Maybe a list of wildcards (regex or file flavours) for every user, configurable like other auth values. The uploaded file, with its path, would be allowed only if it matches one of the wildcards. The default list for everyone would be "*" or, better yet, a configurable value to be used when the user list is empty. I don't need this feature but I think it would be very useful in multiuser sites. E.g., every user could be allowed to upload only into his own directory and into a common one. Regards, Marcos -- http://alinome.net --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BoltWire" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
