I just discovered that comments /* */ don't work in the skin page.
Then I tried ==/* */== but they don't work neither. I wanted to
include some internal comments in the template, not visible in the
XHTML. I think almost no-one needs to do that (am I right?); maybe it
doesn't worth the additional processing. Internal design documentation
can be in other pages, avalaible only to certain users (e.g. I created
site.docs)  --- though it would be nice to write it down in the right
place.

It's a pleasure to port a site to BoltWire because there's almost no
limit to configure the engine and the interface. I'll post the website
address when ready. By then my WikiCreole implementation will be ready
too, cause I'm debugging it in the porting process.

Regards,
Marcos

--
http://alinome.net


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to