This is a little idea I find useful.
I use <h1> in my skin, so I don't have to put it into every page. But
by default, action pages have their title hard coded in the page:
! Source
Some of them are marked to be translated, but not all:
! >>Source<<
I find it very practical to change all of them like this:
!! {action.source:title}
There are two main advantages:
1) The action title looks clearer (second level) below the first level
title whose page it's applied to, like a section of it.
2) The webmaster can freely change the action title data field without
touching the source or updating the translation (as with content
pages). Localization is easier.
Maybe this could be considered for future releases.
Regads,
Marcos
--
http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---