I'll write more on some suggested ideas for the docs when I get to
it... (Right now I'm plowing through old emails!!!). But in short, the
indexes are supposed to be very short, concise overviews, like a cheat
sheet or note card. More comprehensive documentation should go
elsewhere (and not subpages).

I think what we really need however is a major reorganization of the
docs to provide something of a comprehensive manual or handbook.  I'll
try suggesting something later today if I can get up to the top of my
inbox!

Cheers,
Dan


On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:08 PM, alinome.net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> There's info on variables in three doc pages:
>
> http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=docs.index.variables
> http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=docs.tutorials.system
> http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=resources.snippets.1013
>
> Maybe there are more bits scattered over the docs.
>
> I'd like to organize everything into one page, docs.index.variables.
> The other two could be deleted or redirected (maybe the snippet could
> be kept, though with modified content). I think most of the content of
> the three pages is basic usage info suitable for docs.index. If
> needed, we could create docs.index.variables.system,
> docs.index.variables.page and docs.index.variables.text, but I think
> everything can fit well one single page.
>
> I prefer to wait for opinions before editing.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marcos
>
> --
> http://alinome.net
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to