Hi!
I tried to create a multiple file upload form. I want the user to
enter the directory only once. I had some problems doing that and I
after a little time of checking this the problem is with format:
{=field}.
For example, this code doesn't work:
[form]
Select File:
[file upload]
[text thedir]
[session filepath "{=thedir}"]
[submit value="UPLOAD"]
[form]
(doesn't matter if I put [session...] after [submit...], doesn't
matter with/without quotes)
It always uploads to the main dir (/files/).
This code:
[form]
Select File:
[file upload]
[text thename]
[session filename "{=thename}"]
[submit value="UPLOAD"]
[form]
doesn't even upload. (with an error: "Form submitted. Files of type $1
not allowed.". the $1 is another bug... it happens when trying to
upload a file with not-allowed extension).
It seems the {=field} doesn't work... (in the second example I guess
it thinks the file name is {=thename} [exactly this, as a string],
which is not allowed..)
Just to make sure, if I use this code:
[form]
Select File:
[file upload]
[text filename]
[submit value="UPLOAD"]
[form]
It does work. But it's not what I want (since I want to copy a field
to other fields), like that:
[form]
Select Files:
[file upload]
[file upload_1]
[text filepath]
[hidden filepath_1 {=filepath}]
[submit value="UPLOAD"]
[form]
this code does upload the first file to the wanted dir, but the second
uploaded to the default dir (/files/).
What's the problem?
Thanks,
Itay.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---